Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rack of Lamb with Baby Turnips and Mint Salsa Verde
- 1 pound small cipolline or pearl onions
- Kosher salt
- 2 racks of lamb (3-3 1/2 pounds total), rib bones frenched, left at room temperature for 1 hour
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup olive oil
- 1 pound baby turnips, stems trimmed, halved or quartered if large
- 1 cup (packed) fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 1/2 cups (packed) fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Aleppo pepper or 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons (or more) red wine vinegar, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?