Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rachel's Crockpot Seafood Cheese Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup cooked small shrimp
- 1/2 cup cooked crabmeat, flaked
- 1/2 cup cooked lobster, flaked
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf (1/2-inch-thick) slices French bread, lightly toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|