Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rachel's Cranberry Chicken Salad
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries (such as Ocean Spray® Craisins®)
- 1/4 green apple, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pinch salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|