Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rachel's Crab Imperial
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pound cooked crabmeat
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 green bell pepper, minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 slices white bread, crumbled into fine breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|