Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rachel Cooke’s Wonderful Parmesan Crackers
- 6½ tablespoons (generous ¾ stick) cold, unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- ¾ cup (scant) all purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ heaping teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/3 cup (rounded) finely grated Cheddar
- 1/3 cup (rounded) finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus a little extra to finish
- 1 large egg, beaten
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 46kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 16mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|