Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rachael's Superheated Cajun Boiled Peanuts
- 1 pound raw peanuts, in shells
- 1 (3 ounce) package dry crab boil (such as Zatarain's® Crab and Shrimp Boil)
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup red pepper flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|