Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rabbit with mustard & bacon
- 50g butter , softened
- small handful parsley and tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove , crushed
- grated zest lemon
- 2 rabbit legs (see tips below)
- 10 slices pancetta from a pack
- 3 tbsp crme frache
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
- lemon juice
- steamed, peeled new potatoes , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?