Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rabbit stew with cider & mustard
- 1 large rabbit , jointed into 8
- 2 tbsp plain flour , seasoned
- 100g smoked streaky bacon , cut into pieces
- 1 large leek , halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 300ml cider
- 3 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 300g floury potatoes , peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- a small bunch parsley , chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?