Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 large rabbit , or 2 small, jointed (about 2kg in total)
- 2 juniper berries , crushed
- 2 tbsp gin
- 1 lemon , zested
- thyme sprigs, leaves only
- olive oil
- 150g smoked bacon or pancetta, cubed
- 1 handful baby onions or shallots, peeled
- 200g button mushrooms , quartered
- 750ml chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves
- tsp black peppercorns
- 300ml double cream
- 375g puff pastry , rolled about 4mm thick and cut into 4 discs about 3cm wider than your dishes
- 1 egg yolk , beaten
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?