Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rabbit in Black Olive Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves or ¾ teaspoon dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 rabbit (about 2¾ pounds), cut into 8 or 10 pieces, well rinsed and patted dry
- 1 cup homemade beef stock or canned broth
- ½ cup Gaeta or other small black Italian olives, pitted
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 533kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (32%)|
|Cholesterol 178mg (59%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|