Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rabbit & mushroom hotpot
- 3 tbsp olive oil , plus a little extra for brushing
- 1 oven-ready rabbit , cut into legs, shoulders and loins (discard the rib cage, it's very bony)
- 250g pack small flat cap mushrooms (Portabellini), thickly sliced
- 1kg large potatoes , thinly sliced
- 3 Spanish onions (large brown onions), halved and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 600ml strong-flavoured chicken stock
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?