Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rabbit Stew with Coconut Cream
- 1/4 cup oil for frying
- 1 (2 pound) rabbit, cleaned and cut into pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 bird's eye chile, seeded and minced
- 1 large tomatoes - peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 3/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup cream of coconut
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.3g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|