Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 rabbit, about 3 pounds, cut up
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 cups chopped waxy potatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as thyme, oregano, or parsley, divided
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 529kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 21g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 152mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|