Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 rabbit, 2¾ lb (1.25kg), cut into 10 pieces
- 4 oz (120g) pancetta, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 lb (900g) ripe plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- Sprig of fresh rosemary, plus more to garnish
- 3 sage leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- ¾ cup boiling water
- Large flameproof casserole
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 676kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 37g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (52%)|
|Cholesterol 182mg (61%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|