Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 2 1/4 lb rabbit, cut into 6 to 8 pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves (or 1 Tbsp dried)
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour (Wondra flour works great)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup chopped mushrooms
- 3 cups of chopped, very ripe tomatoes (or canned plum tomatoes)
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 bay leaf
- 16 salt-cured olives, black or green, pitted
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?