Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
RWOP Finalist: Asparagus and Parmesan Cream Pastry
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.8g|
|Saturated Fat 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|