Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 flour tortillas
- ½ pound mild cheddar cheese
- 2 to 4 fresh jalapenos, sliced in thin rings
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground dried red chile, preferably ancho or New Mexican
- Fried chipotle chorizo or bacon bits, optional
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage, for garnish
- 1 cup pico de gallo or other salsa
- ½ cup crema or sour cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 582kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (85%)|
|Cholesterol 74mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 51g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|