Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa with Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Chicken, and Corn
- 2½ cups quinoa, rinsed and drained well
- 4 cups water
- Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, cut into small dice
- 2 cups diced leftover chicken
- Kernels cut from 3 ears fresh sweet corn
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into small dice
- 3 scallions (white and green parts), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 16 fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar or balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 815kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 89g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|