Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa with Green Olives and Red Onion
- 1 cup quinoa, well rinsed and drained
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¾ cup green olives, halved and pitted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (1 to 2 lemons)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 240kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|