Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa with Dates and Almonds
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup quinoa
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup slivered or sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|