Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa with Corn and Scallions
- 1¼ cups quinoa, rinsed in a fine sieve
- 1 natural, salt-free vegetable bouillon cube
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 3 to 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup minced fresh herb of your choice (cilantro, parsley, or dill, or a combination), or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed or extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?