Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa with Almonds and Apricots
- 1 cup quinoa
- All-natural vegetable broth (see tip below for amount)
- ½ small red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch dice (½ cup)
- 1/3 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup dried apricots, coarsely chopped or golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions, optional
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?