Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa rice pilau with dill & roasted tomatoes
- 250g cherry tomatoes , halved
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion , thinly sliced
- 3 sticks celery , sliced
- tsp cumin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 100g basmati rice (brown or white)
- 140g quinoa
- 2 x 20g packs dill , chopped
- 500ml chicken or vegetable stock (from a cube is fine)
- 50g pine nuts , toasted
- white fish, such as sea bass , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?