Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa con Queso
- 1 cup quinoa, well rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 large fresh tomato, cored, chopped (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 1 roasted, peeled, seeded, and chopped large green chile, either Anaheim or Poblano (optional)*
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano (or 1/2 teaspoon fresh, finely chopped)
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) fresh farmer's cheese, or queso fresco, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup milk
- Fresh basil, cilantro, or chives for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?