Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa and Spring Vegetable Pilaf
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, well rinsed
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cups frozen petite peas, thawed, divided
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large leek (white and pale green parts only), halved, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup sliced shallots
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, thickly sliced
- 1 14-ounce bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?