Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Vegetable Medley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or more if needed
- 1 sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, or to taste
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|