Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 2 medium-size ripe yellow tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ½ cup cooked or canned adzuki beans (optional), rinsed and drained if canned
- Leaves from 1 bunch fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 375kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|