Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 butternut squash - peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 small zucchinis, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 cup diced dried apricots
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lime, juiced, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|