Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Stuffed Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup dried quinoa
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 fresh red chilies or jalapeos, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon Kashmiri chili powder*
- pinch of cayenne
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 2/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup black olives, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- generous 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- 5 medium to large ripe but firm tomatoes
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?