Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 heaping teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 8 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 small onion or 1 large shallot, diced
- 1 fresh green chili, seeded and minced
- 2/3 cup corn, fresh or frozen
- Fontina cheese cut into thin strips (or Gruyre or Mozzarella)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?