Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Spinach Salad with Feta, Pomegranate and Toasted Almonds
- 1/2 cup dried quinoa
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 pound baby spinach
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup sheep milk Feta, crumbled
- 1 pomegranate, seeded (1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?