Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Soup with Beets and Fresh Dill
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or minced
- 2 fresh green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- splash of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable stock or water
- 2 large beets, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, trimmed and chopped
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- sour cream or plain yogurt (optional)
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?