Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Skillet Bread
- butter to grease pan, about 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup / 4 oz / 115g whole wheat pastry flour
- 3/4 cup / 4 oz / 115 g yellow cornmeal (coarse)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mixed herbs (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups / 7 oz / 200 g cooked quinoa, room temperature*
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, barely melted and cooled a bit
- 3 tablespoons natural cane sugar (or brown sugar)
- 3/4 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 2 cups / 475 ml milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white or white wine vinegar
- 1 cup / 240 ml heavy cream
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?