Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Salad with Kale, Pine Nuts, and Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 cups white quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups chopped kale (about 12 ounces)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?