Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Salad with Edamame, Cucumber and Avocado
- For the Quinoa Salad:
- 1 cup black quinoa (or regular quinoa)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shelled and cooked edamame
- 1 medium seedless cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- For the Dressing:
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?