Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Salad with Cucumber, Tomato, and Mint
- 2 cups gluten-free vegetable broth
- 1 cup red or yellow quinoa rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded roasted chicken
- 1 cucumber (about 8 ounces) peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, finely chopped, preferably heirloom
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 8 radishes finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Fine sea salt and cayenne pepper
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?