Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Salad with Avocado and Peas + Steamy Kitchen Giveaway
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup cooked, shelled edamame
- 6 ounces sugar snap peas, cut in half
- For the Lemon Soy DressingGrated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed or olive oil
- For the Salmon (optional)1 lb fresh salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?