Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Prune Breakfast Porridge
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped pitted prunes
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|