Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Porridge with Cinnamon Apples
- 1 cup red quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half cream, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|