Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup quinoa
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped blanched almonds, or more to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.1g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|