Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Pilaf with Artichokes, Leeks and Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 tablespoons CARAPELLI® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large leek, white and light green parts thinly sliced
- 1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained*
- 1 cup diagonally halved sugar snap peas or shelled fresh peas
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|