Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Pilaf With Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 cups vegetable stock
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|