Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa, Garbanzo, and Spinach Salad with Smoked Paprika Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa (9 to 10 ounces), rinsed, drained
- 4 cups (packed) baby spinach leaves
- 2 15- to 16-ounce cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed, drained
- 1 3/4 cups 1/3-inch cubes unpeeled English hothouse cucumber
- 1 1-pint container multicolored baby heirloom tomatoes, halved (2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup (packed) fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crumbled feta cheese (about 7 ounces), divided
- 1/4 cup Sherry wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup olive oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?