Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Fritters with Ají Amarillo Aioli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons (or more) ají amarillo chile paste or other chile paste
- 1 tablespoon minced flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup quinoa, rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled Cotija cheese or feta
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 scallions, white and pale-green parts only, minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- Vegetable or grapeseed oil (for frying)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?