Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Flour Muffins with Roasted Red Peppers and Goat Cheese (Gluten-Free)
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup blue or yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch of cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 - 3 jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 5 oz (140 g) soft goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?