Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa Chowder with Spinach, Feta, and Scallions Recipe
- 3/4 cup quinoa, any color or variety
- 8 cups (2 quarts) water, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1 large potato), peeled and small dice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 3 cups thinly sliced spinach leaves (from about 1 bunch)
- 4 ounces feta cheese, small dice (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- peeled and finely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?