Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quinoa, Bacon, and Blue Cheese Fritters with Horseradish-Yogurt Sauce
- 1/3 cup red quinoa, or a mix of red and white, rinsed
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese (3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 to 1 cup canola oil, as needed for frying
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon bottled horseradish
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?