Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup chicken stock, fake chicken stock or sterile-pack
- 1 cup whole, uncooked quinoa
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ lemon, cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 354kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|