Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Quince and Currant Chutney
- 1 pound quinces (about 3 medium), peeled, quartered, cored, cut into 1/3-inch cubes (about scant 4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 1/2 cups chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1 whole star anise*
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?