Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 large quinces (about 21 ounces), peeled, quartered, cored, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 large Granny Smith apples (about 24 ounces), peeled, quartered, cored, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cinnamon stick, broken in half
- 1 teaspoon minced serrano chile with seeds
- 1 cup coarsley chopped pitted Medjool dates (about 7 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?